Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bluebonnet Nutrition, DMAE, 100 mg, 100 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

unknown, but great

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

DMAE has literally changed my life. I take two per day on an empty stomach. Although it is subtle, there is a definite increase in alertness and concentration when using dmae. It will take 2-3 weeks to feel the full effects. Once it has kicked in, you won't want to be without it. While I began dmae supplementation only for increased alertness, I did notice with some astonishment after several months that the age spots that had begun on my hands and face had mysteriously disappeared! I was not expecting this, and I cannot prove that dmae is the culprit. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Brain stimulant

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on Sep 06, 2009

Enhanced concentration and focus from taking one of these capsules. Apparently it may also reduce age spots on the skin when used consistently.

Good Together with Phosphatidyl Serine.

Posted by Reviewer2284032 on Oct 09, 2009

I take this along with Nature's Way Phosphatidyl Serine, and my mind and memory have absolutely improved greatly. I was already feeling better taking (specifically) Nature's Way Phosphatidyl Serine. But when I added the DMAE, I could tell a difference almost immediately. Excellent combination.

You can bring straight As again!!!

Posted by Reviewer1524205 on Sep 03, 2012

Great for enhancing short term memory and healthy brain function . My daughter been so sick with hypothyroidism had migraines for 3 years, was struggling in college. 200mg in the morning and 100mg in the evening, and she is bringing As. My whole family takes it in different strengths. Start it with 100mg and alter according to your body need . Too much gives you headach.

Excellent Product. A dietary Staple

Posted by Reviewer1499911 on Dec 08, 2010

Excellent product, easy to take. Recommended.