10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Diet Chrome-Care, 90 Vcaps

Key Benefits

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Nov 17, 2011

Several health issues impacted over the last five years – I had little choice but to begin taking control. Bluebonnet Diet Chrome-Care is playing a part in my journey out ravenous circular cravings, sluggish liver and IBS. Walking has become part of my routine and helped my weight gain gradually reverse over 3months by ten kgs to date. Really stoked! Diet Chrome-Care provides some vitals like L-Carnitine, Choline, HCA (hydroxycitric acid) recommended by Dr Sandra Cabot. The capsules are a good for size I find easy to swallow and take one to two a day. I’ve also taken onboard Dadamo’s basics for blood type O but not obsessively so. I do take other vitamins and minerals and alternatively have these in real fruit, veggies, meat meals. The benefits are being felt and I’m looking better. There is bad news though. The New Zealand Government has introduced measures which now limit what we can buy online at iHerb. The list is growing. Here’s hoping this product is not banned by BioSecurity NZ.

good stuff

Posted by 5712180539300649357 on May 31, 2013

thanks , came in quickly

DIET HELP

Posted by LOURDES on Apr 21, 2014

I 'm Still the first boat but I have asked the other, I think is good.