From grass-fed New Zealand cows!

Posted by Reviewer1107994 on Apr 24, 2013

Not only does it taste great, but this has to be one of the healthiest milk-based proteins available! I wish I could give them 10 stars! Round of applause to bluebonnet for using only grass fed cows which are not treated with hormones or antibiotics. If some of you are wondering why they use cows from New Zealand, it is because New Zealand has the most pristine natural environment on the planet.

amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2681174 on Feb 22, 2012

good taste,high quality!

Very Good!!!

Posted by vaggos on Dec 29, 2011

Tastes very nice and not too sweet.No sugar or aspartame.Just stevia! I usually drink it with milk before bedtime.No bloating and no "dangerous" gases! Will buy again.

Hiqh quality supplement

Posted by Reviewer2874534 on Nov 12, 2011

This undenatured whey protein is great mixed with juice, milk, or yogurt. Convenient and quick when I don't have time or inclination for a meal, and this satisfies for several hours. I plan to buy again.

protein

Posted by Reviewer2916958 on Oct 10, 2011

great stuff with high quality ingredients

great profile, and it's yummy

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on May 03, 2011

The research I've done on whey suggests to look for very low fat, cholesterol, and carbs re: how it was processed. This stuff has one of the best profiles around, and it is one of the few products from grass-fed cows. The verdict seems to be out as to whether casein is really health-supporting, but I love the taste of this stuff, and it does carry me further into the day that whey alone. I am not usually a sweets fiend, but I like the taste of this one better than the plain. I mix it in my rockin' smoothies in the a.m. Now I just wish they would get rid of the lecithin, as some other companies have started doing.