did lots of research, excellent option

Posted by Reviewer3125031 on Feb 26, 2012

I did lots of research on different prenatal vitamins and companies, and these are the best I have found. They have a good combination of vitamins and minerals, (no mega-doses, especially of vitamin A, which for some reason too many prenatals have), and also include a good amount of choline, which is important for the baby's brain development and is lacking in many formulas. I also emailed Bluebonnet and customer service was great, they guaranteed that they send the product (and many of their others) out for 3rd-party quality testing to ensure it is free from lead and other contaminants. These vitamins do not cause heartburn (at least not in addition to the normal pregnancy-related kind!) or constipation, and the price is very fair. I wish I had found these earlier in my pregnancy.

Seems to be a great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1647086 on Jun 06, 2012

I bought these with plans to be pregnant in the near future. I had been using a "Woman's" vitamin before but decided that wasn't quite good enough anymore. With the old vitamins my urine would be bright yellow/orange for a few hours after ingesting. I know that is just excess vitamins being discarded by my body but it seems silly to be taking vitamins that are just passing through me. With these Bluebonnet vitamins I haven't experienced that at all. I have had no issues with my stomach which was a concern since I have a sensitive one. The pills are quite large. I plan to continue taking these along with a krill oil pill in the future.

very good vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2614971 on Apr 05, 2016

I have been taking this complex during my whole pregnancy, and I feel great. I chose it because of the very good combination of almost fully natural vitamins and minerals, and adequate doses thereof. I also looked for a complex that did not have too much vitamin A in it because it is not recommended for pregnant women. I never had any problem with digesting these vitamins. They do not cause any heartburn or constipation. Kind of bewildered by the small number of reviews...It is a great complex and I would definitely recommend it!