Bluebonnet Nutrition, EarthSweet, Methylcobalamin, Vitamin B-12, Natural Raspberry Flavor, 5000 mcg, 60 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 4-star

expensive, but good!

Posted by Reviewer2561532 on Nov 29, 2008

I love the taste of the chewable tablets, and like that I don't have to wait for the tablets to dissolve under my tongue as in my previous tablets I've had. I don't care for the increase in price; however. It seems these tablets are quite expensive so I'm not sure I'll be able to afford them all the time.

great B12

Posted by truevitality on May 01, 2012

The methyl B12 is by far the best way to have your B12 and this one is a very pleasant tasting sublingual formula which also makes it great for kids and fussy supplement takers. I love it

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1908906 on May 17, 2011

Very nice product that works well and is delightful to take.