Methylcobalamin (B12)

Posted by Reviewer1461587 on Dec 19, 2009

Bluebonnet B12 is a very good product and reasonable as well. I have tried another product before, and I did like the option of 5000mcg. Also the convinience of being able to take it at any time without water since it is chewable is a plus. But the main thing it is working- my symptoms deminished after 20 days taking 3 tablets a day. I am looking forward to the full recovery hopefully. Mark.

Great B12

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 28, 2010

With one tablet, I feel more energy. I like that there are no fillers and other junk in the tablet, too. Pleasant tasting.

Taste Grea

Posted by Reviewer1870531 on Oct 23, 2010

These B12 tablets taste great and seem effective! They are more expensive than other brands, but the quality might be more consistent. Would buy again.

The only useful B-12

Posted by Reviewer3006130 on Jan 03, 2010

High price but The only high quality B-12.

Norway

Posted by Reviewer3150697 on Aug 23, 2011

This B-12 is perfect for our family, it tastes good and is easy to chew and the children love it.

Zing!

Posted by Reviewer3205133 on Nov 19, 2011

Recommended to me by my nutritionist. I take one in the morning after waking up. I was low on B12, and since taking these supplements I feel I have more energy and don't seem to have low moments anymore.

Methocobabalin

Posted by 5379340791333816243 on Jul 20, 2012

Good results for energy and nerve repair.

Excellent product! :-)

Posted by 5338340308488045000 on Aug 18, 2012

I really like this product, I could really feel my body feel better, I know how the Methyl is so much better and safe than the Cyano commercial kind that might be harmful. & The taste is really delicious! :-)

B12 chewable

Posted by Reviewer1889377 on Feb 17, 2011

Excellent, much better than what we were taking. We will be reordering.

Very useful

Posted by Reviewer2408705 on Jan 06, 2009

An easy way to get the B12 I need each day.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »