So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3356107 on Aug 12, 2010

I read about this product in a book for Hypo-Thyroid and decided to give it a try. I am very pleased with the results so far. I feel more alert and have more get up and go. I also feel happier. I have eczema on my fingers (cracked, dry and bleeding) and it has greatly improved as well. I have had some eyebrow hair loss and its coming back nicely and I am noticing that less hair is coming out when I wash my hair. It's also Hexane free which is a plus because another brand from a drug store I tried was not and I had some sensitivity problems with it. It's also an Omega 6 and I am hoping when I get my LDL and HDL checked to see some improvements there. I could go on and on because with Hypo-Thyroid Disease I've had so many problems that so far this has corrected or lessened. Repeat buyer here, Thank you!

Better skin...

Posted by Reviewer1393489 on Aug 13, 2008

I started taking this along with some other supplements to help deal with a candida issue. While I believe the cocktail of supplements helped the candida issue, the evening primrose oil is what has caused the change in my skin. It is smoother, more supple, even brighter. I am hooked!

women's #1 tablet

Posted by Reviewer3270741 on Jul 28, 2009

always recommed for women women's #1 product

small and easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1264553 on Oct 06, 2009

My daughter takes these to help with her skin. It helps when she takes it regularly!

Eczema Assist

Posted by Carolanne on Jul 04, 2011

I've been using this about twice a day along with other internally ingested essential oils to help treat a severe run of eczema that came from out of nowhere and is threatening to consume my legs and arms. Sometimes I forget and only take one of each oil (fish oil, evening primrose oil, vitamin e oil, flax seed oil and garlic oil). I've also stopped eating processed sugar and can say the itching, burning and purplish-brown color has lightened considerably, though I'm not sure which thing should get credit, I'm sure all things helped colaboratively. I can also say I was taking other things, but the itching, burning and discoloration didn't subside until I added the evening primrose oil. I've been using this combination of oils for about 10 days.

Eve Primrose oil

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Aug 28, 2010

very good product.

good all over !

Posted by Reviewer2203573 on Oct 09, 2010

I've used this type of product in the past. Having a need because of recurring menopausal symptoms, I'm again using primrose oil for upping my estrogen levels....good product.

I like it--it helps with mood and pain

Posted by Reviewer2277733 on Apr 27, 2011

I bought this for mood and I had read that it helps alleviate pain. With IBS, it seems to help. I like this brand. And I recommend this. No gut pain.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1277809 on Jan 13, 2012

Easy to swallow and no odor, good price, fast ship, great company.

Very pleased with effects

Posted by Reviewer2274893 on Nov 07, 2011

I combine evening primrose oil with Vitex extract because of low progesterone and heavy endless periods.PMS disappeared and my libido increased, which was a good effect. Still waiting for regulation of my cycles.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »