General immune support

Posted by 5081154372313839706 on Aug 27, 2015

Helps with keeping the colds at bay.

Easy

Posted by 5365593073003112834 on Apr 14, 2014

I like this product because I love oregano and have found it helps me with my muscular pain, this way I am sure to use it every day in a concentrated form.

cleared our infections

Posted by Reviewer2899561 on Oct 15, 2013

The H.Pylori infection that was going around the country hit me and my father pretty hard. We were both missing work. I knew oregano leaf and caprylic acid kills yeast overgrowth and parasites. So I ordered some of this and used the caprylic capsules I had already and we both took them for one week and everything was gone and we were fine. The first 3 days we had diarrhea as the stuff died and our bodies were rapidly trying to dispose of it so we were drinking lots of water to keep things moving along and not get dehydrated but we were back at work alot faster than some people who have lingered with it for months.

Fights infection!

Posted by Reviewer1152736 on May 11, 2011

I had an abscessed tooth, and didn't want to lose it, or have a root canal! I started taking these several times a day for about a week or two. I still have the tooth and haven't had any problem since! I also take it when I feel a sinus infection coming on and it really helps. It's cheaper than a doctor appointment and perscription; plus it's a healthier choice in the long run.