The best I've used

Posted by Reviewer2140056 on Oct 27, 2008

I've been taking Vitex to treat very irregular periods for a couple of years with mixed results. I tried a number of different brands, and this is the only one that has made a consistent improvement. It doesn't include any other herbs like some do, the milligram dosage seems to be just right, and it's in a veggie cap. I'm really happy with this Vitex and I'm about to buy my third bottle.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2887869 on Feb 14, 2011

Has helped greatly with my irregular cycle. No side effects whatsoever

Makes a difference

Posted by 5436896320298961146 on Dec 02, 2013

It didn't take long before I noticed a difference after using this product. Very helpful!

I think this is a good product

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 28, 2009

I've been taking it together with Calcium Glucarate and other things to overcome the PMS/xenoestrogen exhaustion. This seems to help however because this time I introduced so many supplements, it's hard to know for sure which one is doing what.

Vitex

Posted by Reviewer3306702 on Oct 28, 2009

Good stuff

Great result

Posted by Reviewer3161739 on Jan 17, 2012

This proved to be effective.

love it

Posted by 4711385155068438660 on Dec 15, 2015

Definitely recommend this product 100% it works great

Milk thistle liver

Posted by 5660925523146470040 on May 04, 2014

I'm using this in tandem with DIM & milk thistle to help with adult acne (age 38). Work in progress. I've had acne since I was 13. BC pills didn't t help so I'm focusing on natural solutions to balance my hormones. I'm 3 weeks in and my skin is not clear, but it my pores seem better. My acne persists, but I fel the degree of beak-out has decreased.. I'll keep up the voted for another 1-2 month or so. High hopes

Haven't seen no difference!

Posted by 5390743634142459494 on Sep 08, 2014

I've been taking these pills for almost a month 2-capsules a day 225mg each capsule and still haven't seen no results. I have irregular periods & TTC that's why I bought these thinking It would help. should I buy a different brand or take more mg what do you recommend?