Best Lecithin I have tried- essential for brain and liver health

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Mar 30, 2011

I have used various other brands of lecithin granules and did not notice much difference until using Bluebonnet. My primary use was to aid in fat digestion which this product really helps with. But after only a short time, I noticed an improvement in my brain function. Problem solving became easier. My kids noticed I was quicker at playing memory and math games with them. Amazing, really. I take 1 Tablespoon twice daily with meals. Once opened, freeze or refrigerate to keep stable. I fill a bowl with the amount I will use for a week and freeze the rest. Absolutely love this product. Corn free, gluten free also.

Good for health -------- Полезно для здоровья

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 02, 2014

The lecithin is tasty and healthy.I usually add one scoop into my cereal.I will order some more.If my review was helpful to you,please click "YES" below. Thanks!--------Лецитин приятный на вкус и полезный для здоровья. Обычно я добавляю одну мерную ложку в кашу. Буду заказывать еще.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста,нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good product

Posted by 4911540176425895905 on Jul 20, 2015

I bought six cans a very good product I lived in Taiwan

James Carver New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer2134771 on Oct 05, 2011

It is a very good product and iherb.com has a very good follow up which is appreciated.

Lecithin Granules

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

A very large bank for a good price. The pleasant taste of pellets well and easily accepted. We will definitely order again.

These lecithing granules taste good...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and are almost the only ones made out of non-GMO soy. We put these in quark, yoghurt, etc. Google more info on soy lecithing health benefits and be suprised! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

excellent supplement!

Posted by 5242485905231335081 on Feb 08, 2013

excellent supplement, palatable and box big enough for a long time!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

Firstly, I thought there couldn't be much difference between different lecithin products. This has proven that there's a product which stands above everthing else! Thank you, Bluebonnet!

Nice Big Canister

Posted by Reviewer2424036 on Feb 29, 2012

I'll comment on the canister which was nice and big. I didn't expect that much product. Unfortunately, right after I got the lecithin, an ALCAT test said I was reactive to Soy. So I will be giving it to a friend.

Bluebonnet Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Aug 10, 2011

Good product, mix in with morning ceral. Seems to help with fat digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »