Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

Firstly, I thought there couldn't be much difference between different lecithin products. This has proven that there's a product which stands above everthing else! Thank you, Bluebonnet!

Nice Big Canister

Posted by Reviewer2424036 on Feb 29, 2012

I'll comment on the canister which was nice and big. I didn't expect that much product. Unfortunately, right after I got the lecithin, an ALCAT test said I was reactive to Soy. So I will be giving it to a friend.

excellent supplement!

Posted by 5242485905231335081 on Feb 08, 2013

excellent supplement, palatable and box big enough for a long time!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Oct 24, 2013

Пьем всей семьей второй год. Сынок учится хорошо, я на работе и дома все успеваю, как-то так)))

Works perfectly on skin condition and weight loss

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Nov 04, 2014

I was just amazed by results. My skin is more bright (less pigmentation). Don't know about memory improvements, but as aside effect it helps me too loose weight.It really works for AD (atopic dermatitis) alike conditions of skin. Recommend it.

My favourite food companion

Posted by Reviewer1457014 on Jun 03, 2015

I am so happy with this Lecithin product, I add it to almost everything I eat and I take 3-4 tablespoons per day instead of 1. I like it with milk (hot or cold), yoghourt, salads and many more. It has am excellent fine taste, neutral basically and slightly sweet. It also reminds me of casious nutts when I take it without mixing it in anything. It leaves to your mouth exactly the same feeling as the casious nutts :)

Nice product

Posted by 4622023234315937452 on May 30, 2016

Very nice product and really easy to digest. Always consuming together with milk after jogging. Second time buying, but the package had been reduced from 900 Gram to 720 Gram, while the price remains unchanged. Most funny thing is to get two smaller products at same price, any change of this website?

THE BEST FOR CHOLESTEROL

Posted by LOURDES on Apr 21, 2014

It is high in oils that help keep at bay the colestereol every day with a simple measuring scoop that brings in the package. It is the second time I order it, I like it.

Great value

Posted by 5002736972475916763 on May 18, 2014

This is great value, as good as any other product on the market.

non gmo product