Cal & Mag

Posted by Reviewer2387715 on Dec 28, 2011

Can't live without this product. Two tablespoons at night. I sleep like a baby and poop in the morning. I think it has a good taste too.

Tastes great...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Jan 14, 2012

Winter`s here, trying anything to help arthritis. Trying to avoid pain meds. Iherb really helps. Thanks.

Maine customer

Posted by Reviewer2511790 on Feb 05, 2012

This is my favorite Cal/Mag with the correct 2/1 ratio plus Vitamin D3. I learned it is more thoroughly absorbed while we sleep so I take it at bedtime.

Many positives to say about Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium supplement

Posted by Reviewer2335930 on Apr 08, 2010

I prefer taking a liquid calcium supplement to help keep my bones strong. This formula has other things going for it as well. It has helped my serum Vitamin D level stay in normal limits and is non constipating. My leg cramps have decreased when I take it. Only negative, is that it thickens a lot near the end of the bottle and the taste gets more strong. However, the positives outweigh the negatives.

doctor agrees

Posted by Reviewer1277592 on Jan 29, 2010

that the amou8nt of D in liquid is quickly absorbed and a goodly amount for osteoporosis protection + it is DELICIOUS

Best tasting supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer2829400 on May 09, 2014

Firstly, I hate swallowing pills and this is the best solution to get your daily calcium. And omg, it taste so GOOD! The berry flavour really stands out and the whole thing taste just like yougurt. It's thick, but goes down smooth without any chalkiness. Trust me, get this liquid calcium. You won't regret it.

Bluebonnet liqiud calcium and Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2432215 on Feb 10, 2010

Ok, but the sweetness puts me off. Added sugars I am not crazy about.

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2538417 on Nov 15, 2008

I was told by a dietician to buy this because I was unable to tolerate the chewable calcium she wanted me to take. Unfortunetly I was also unable to tolerate this product also. She told me it was a thin liquid but when I got it it was not. It was too thick and I just couldn't get my self to swallow it.

Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2970923 on Dec 09, 2008

This has been the only calcium I can tolerate. It is excellent and my blood work reflects that as well.

Sylvia

Posted by Reviewer2670093 on Dec 25, 2008

We like this product and the product arrived fast and in great condition.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »