Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Natural Mixed Berry Flavor, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2970923 on Dec 09, 2008

This has been the only calcium I can tolerate. It is excellent and my blood work reflects that as well.

Sylvia

Posted by Reviewer2670093 on Dec 25, 2008

We like this product and the product arrived fast and in great condition.

CaMg

Posted by Reviewer2396317 on Dec 26, 2008

Great product

Best tasting supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer2829400 on May 09, 2014

Firstly, I hate swallowing pills and this is the best solution to get your daily calcium. And omg, it taste so GOOD! The berry flavour really stands out and the whole thing taste just like yougurt. It's thick, but goes down smooth without any chalkiness. Trust me, get this liquid calcium. You won't regret it.

Smart Lady

Posted by 5131400178860331056 on Jun 24, 2014

I know how important it is for me to take a calcium supplement as I get older to help keep my bones strong. However, I do not like taking the chalky pill form of calcium, and I do not know the proper ratio of calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D3 to take. The Bluebonnet liquid blend of these nutrients is easy to take and the mixed berry flavor is really good. Now it's not a chore to take my calcium.