Daughter with multiple food allergies

Posted by 4966611404320444960 on Apr 03, 2016

My daughter is very allergic to milk,soy,almond,coconuts just to name a few. I am pleased to announce that she is finally growing her five adult teeth after months of waiting. I believe Bluebonnet makes the best liquid calcium on the market. I am so relief to have found this product.

good taste

Posted by 5047754735230581584 on May 21, 2015

i don't like taking pillows, so choose the liquid calcium drink

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by 5619205022725027128 on Nov 27, 2014

I love this product. I need to take calcium every day, along with magnesium and vitamin D, but find it difficult to swallow pills. I have not found any other product that has all three in one form, and in the recommended amounts I need. The liquid makes it so easy. It's tasty too, so I don't have to force myself to take it. Blueberry is my favorite. Darlene

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2100083 on Sep 30, 2014

Bought this calcium for kid (she takes half amount)! Tastes good and huge package!

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Sep 05, 2014

F

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2301119 on Jul 01, 2014

I use this every night for my calcium because I cannot swallow this large pills. Also, helps with bathroom time too :)

An amazing product

Posted by 5693942533643676214 on Dec 21, 2013

I have been taking Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium/ Magnesium for over one year in addition to Boniva for my severe Osteoporosis. After seven months I noticed that my back aches and joint pains from bone loss were much lower than in the past 12 years. This product is an excellent product for absorbtion of calcium and magnesium.

Liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2718787 on Oct 08, 2012

I love this. I have problems with calcium and so far this one works just fine! I take 1 Tbsp in morning and 1 at night.

it tastes great

Posted by lauraandrews on Apr 14, 2012

I have had a HARD TIME finding a calcium and magnesium citrate formula that I like or have been able to stick with. Some chewables taste awful or tablets are huge to swallow and taking 3 or 4 a day just never works for me. I was not sure how this would taste but it's very yummy and I've been able to take it every day. Next time I will try some of the other flavors but the blueberry is great.

The perfect way to take calcium

Posted by Reviewer1295292 on Mar 02, 2012

Tastes really good and does not upset my stomach.