tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1782531 on Feb 20, 2009

This is a high quality calcium AND tastes great! Since it is liquid, you can also add to shakes or food. I put it in my son's formula for extra calcium since he is allergic to milk.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Jan 28, 2010

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

Fast Service

Posted by Reviewer2222555 on May 15, 2009

When my order arrived, one of the bottles was broken. I called customer service to get a replacement and my order arrived in a timely manner. However, when I told them how it should be packaged to avoid further breakage they must have ignored my suggestion because it was packaged the same way. This bottle was not broken, but I worked in a shipping and receiving department before and I know how liquids should be packaged. Overall I am please with their products and prices.

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3276108 on Jul 22, 2010

I have used this product for over a year and my physician advised - "keep doing whatever you are for your bones" it is working! No loss in height since I've been on this supplement.

Immediately effective

Posted by Reviewer3091315 on Feb 04, 2011

I bought this product after experiencing debilitating night-time cramps in one of my legs. After trying potassium supplements to no avail I read about magnesium and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. I was suffering through those painful cramps every two or three days, but haven't had a single cramp since beginning to use this magnesium/calcium liquid a month ago. I only wish it didn't contain fructose. But I'll gladly take in 3 grams of fructose a day to be free of those terrible cramps. :)

the Best!

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 01, 2009

This calcium is easy to digest, delicious and I don't get tired of taste. It really taste good.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2913041 on Sep 08, 2009

better than pills

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2467035 on Sep 11, 2009

This is a pleasant-tasting supplement with an excellent combination of easily-absorbed forms of calcium and magnesium in addition to the most effective form of Vitamin D. My absolute favorite liquid bone-enhancing supplement.

Liquid Calcium Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2253509 on Oct 29, 2009

Great product! Will buy again. iherb did a great job of packaging and shipping.

The Best!