Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Blueberry, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3038843 on Dec 22, 2009

Liquid calcium is more absorbant.

Good alternative to pills

Posted by Reviewer2654597 on Sep 12, 2009

The Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Natural Blueberry Flavor is a good alternative to pills for people who do not like pills. The taste is acceptable. It is an especially good choice for bariatric patients who are advised to use liquid or chewable vitamins and minerals.

Smooth and good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Nov 20, 2008

I have tried other liquid cal/mag notibly now foods which had a chalky texture to it, so I thought I would try BB's. It is much smoother and has an excellent taste - very good.

Blueberry tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2227674 on Jul 30, 2008

I got tired of taking so many capsules, so I started using the liquid and I like it. The flavor is good.