Easy to Take

Posted by Reviewer1985132 on Jun 13, 2011

Much easier than horse pill to take

Cal Mag is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2316484 on Aug 03, 2011

Cal Mag is very important to my health I take this product twice a day. I have some real bad cramps in my leggs at night and with in minutes this helps with pain. Great product! My wife takes this also twice daily.

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1085317 on Aug 23, 2011

good flavor and good product

Daughter with multiple food allergies

Posted by 4966611404320444960 on Apr 03, 2016

My daughter is very allergic to milk,soy,almond,coconuts just to name a few. I am pleased to announce that she is finally growing her five adult teeth after months of waiting. I believe Bluebonnet makes the best liquid calcium on the market. I am so relief to have found this product.

Somewhat messy to take.

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011

Taking this mainly for the muscle relaxing benefit of magnesium, as I am battling Sciactica, and I do feel I am getting some benefits out of this calcium-magnesium combo, and the blueberry taste makes it very palatable, but very sticky on the bottle's opening. Also getting my calcium each day too.

No need to take "horse pills"

Posted by Reviewer1986794 on Feb 13, 2010

This liquid supplement makes it easier to get substantial doses of calcium. The flavor is good, though the product is (probably unavoidably) chalky. I use it in yogurt smoothies, rather than taking it on its own.

The Best Liquid Calcium.

Posted by Reviewer2345741 on May 14, 2010

Buy this for my 92 year old mother. So much easier for her to take than the pills.

Blue Bonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2996454 on Dec 23, 2009

Superior Product that satisfies my need for Calcium, with all the ingredients necessary for good healthy bones, and the price is right.

For middle aged women

Posted by Reviewer2175661 on Dec 27, 2009

I had been buying this stuff at a local health food store however when I started buying from iherb I began purchasing from them. I love the product and it helps me sleep.

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 12, 2010

I had to switch to a different calcium supplement and thought I would try this. It is pleasant tasting and the amout of calcium in two tablespoons is a days worth. Nice change from the over sized tablets I was taking.