Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.

Somewhat messy to take.

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Feb 25, 2011

Taking this mainly for the muscle relaxing benefit of magnesium, as I am battling Sciactica, and I do feel I am getting some benefits out of this calcium-magnesium combo, and the blueberry taste makes it very palatable, but very sticky on the bottle's opening. Also getting my calcium each day too.

Immediately effective

Posted by Reviewer3091315 on Feb 04, 2011

I bought this product after experiencing debilitating night-time cramps in one of my legs. After trying potassium supplements to no avail I read about magnesium and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. I was suffering through those painful cramps every two or three days, but haven't had a single cramp since beginning to use this magnesium/calcium liquid a month ago. I only wish it didn't contain fructose. But I'll gladly take in 3 grams of fructose a day to be free of those terrible cramps. :)

A Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2036282 on Nov 03, 2010

Not sure of the overall benefits, but I has greatly improved my quality of sleep, which is why it was recommended to me

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1129403 on Oct 13, 2010

I love this product. It tastes delicious, I especially like the blueberry. I have trouble swallowing pills so it is perfect for me

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2010

Tastes great...absorbable forms of calcium and magnesium in proper proportions. Kids love it, too!

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3276108 on Jul 22, 2010

I have used this product for over a year and my physician advised - "keep doing whatever you are for your bones" it is working! No loss in height since I've been on this supplement.

Use with Tryptophan for synergistic effect

Posted by Reviewer2807130 on Jul 16, 2010

This helps with mood when used in combo with tryptophan.A lot better than taking pills. No artificial anything.

Old Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Jun 30, 2010

Been using this forever. So easy to take. Pleasant flavor.

really good alternative

Posted by Reviewer3077863 on Jun 17, 2010

The taste needs getting used to but compared to the chalky horse pills, this is a godsend.