Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 12, 2010

I had to switch to a different calcium supplement and thought I would try this. It is pleasant tasting and the amout of calcium in two tablespoons is a days worth. Nice change from the over sized tablets I was taking.

Old Favorite

Posted by Reviewer2783640 on Jun 30, 2010

Been using this forever. So easy to take. Pleasant flavor.

Use with Tryptophan for synergistic effect

Posted by Reviewer2807130 on Jul 16, 2010

This helps with mood when used in combo with tryptophan.A lot better than taking pills. No artificial anything.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2010

Tastes great...absorbable forms of calcium and magnesium in proper proportions. Kids love it, too!

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer1129403 on Oct 13, 2010

I love this product. It tastes delicious, I especially like the blueberry. I have trouble swallowing pills so it is perfect for me

A Great Sleep Aid

Posted by Reviewer2036282 on Nov 03, 2010

Not sure of the overall benefits, but I has greatly improved my quality of sleep, which is why it was recommended to me

I love my calcium now.

Posted by Reviewer1314976 on Sep 30, 2008

With only two tablespoons, you get all of the nutrition needed. Tastes good too.

Bluebonnet liquid calcium magnesium citrate blueberry flavor

Posted by Reviewer1719974 on Dec 05, 2008

one of two bottles delivered broken, was sent another, it too was delivered broken. the product itself is great. i love it. i have told many women about it. i taste great. it is so good.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2811172 on Dec 11, 2008

A liquid calcium product (no name brand) was recommended to me by the Osteoporosis Foundation in Washington, DC a few years ago. I have been taking Bluebonnet since that time and I no longer have lower abdominal pains from calcium supplements. I also finally feel confident that I am getting the recommended calcium I need and because of the liquid form it comes in, it assimilates in my system. They told me that if a calcium doesn't dissolve in a glass of water within thirty (30) minutes it WON'T dissolve in you system. Bluebonnet does!!

CaMg