The Best Liquid Calcium.

Posted by Reviewer2345741 on May 14, 2010

Buy this for my 92 year old mother. So much easier for her to take than the pills.

No need to take "horse pills"

Posted by Reviewer1986794 on Feb 13, 2010

This liquid supplement makes it easier to get substantial doses of calcium. The flavor is good, though the product is (probably unavoidably) chalky. I use it in yogurt smoothies, rather than taking it on its own.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1473473 on Jan 28, 2010

This liquid calcium is great for those who have trouble swallowing huge calcium pills. However, a word of caution: Don't start taking the 2 tablespoons dose right off the bat -- you need to slowly build up tolerance to the magnesium --I developed diarrhea and a very upset stomach after a few days, and found out that those are common side effects of magnesium citrate. I discontinued use for a couple of weeks and then restarted the Bluebonnet liquid calcium/magnesium 1 teaspoon per day for a week, increasing by 1 teaspoon every week until I reached the 2 tablespoons dose. This worked for me, with no problems.

Love this cal mag.

Posted by Reviewer1914645 on Jan 27, 2010

I love this cal/mag. Tastes good. Good form that is absorbable.

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 12, 2010

I had to switch to a different calcium supplement and thought I would try this. It is pleasant tasting and the amout of calcium in two tablespoons is a days worth. Nice change from the over sized tablets I was taking.

For middle aged women

Posted by Reviewer2175661 on Dec 27, 2009

I had been buying this stuff at a local health food store however when I started buying from iherb I began purchasing from them. I love the product and it helps me sleep.

Blue Bonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2996454 on Dec 23, 2009

Superior Product that satisfies my need for Calcium, with all the ingredients necessary for good healthy bones, and the price is right.

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3038843 on Dec 22, 2009

Liquid calcium is more absorbant.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2403835 on Dec 08, 2009

This product has made taking calcium, as well as magnesium and vitamin D, something I actually look forward to!! Great taste.

liquid calcium magnesium citrate

Posted by Reviewer1533581 on Dec 01, 2009

this is easy to swallow and absorbs quickly in my system.