Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Sep 05, 2014

F

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer2100083 on Sep 30, 2014

Bought this calcium for kid (she takes half amount)! Tastes good and huge package!

Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by 5619205022725027128 on Nov 27, 2014

I love this product. I need to take calcium every day, along with magnesium and vitamin D, but find it difficult to swallow pills. I have not found any other product that has all three in one form, and in the recommended amounts I need. The liquid makes it so easy. It's tasty too, so I don't have to force myself to take it. Blueberry is my favorite. Darlene

good taste

Posted by 5047754735230581584 on May 21, 2015

i don't like taking pillows, so choose the liquid calcium drink

Daughter with multiple food allergies

Posted by 4966611404320444960 on Apr 03, 2016

My daughter is very allergic to milk,soy,almond,coconuts just to name a few. I am pleased to announce that she is finally growing her five adult teeth after months of waiting. I believe Bluebonnet makes the best liquid calcium on the market. I am so relief to have found this product.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer3128987 on Jun 23, 2016

I don't like take pills and I tried order this product. The taste is good. I like it.

meets expections

Posted by 5410614676673095568 on Mar 19, 2014

meets my needs

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on May 02, 2012

Using this to stay "regular" during my pregnancy. Outside of pregnancy I am extremely "regular" but for the first time in my life, I am struggling with constipation and this stuff is mild enough not to be "too much" at even a half dose.

Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.

A little thick and chalky, but tastes okay overall

Posted by Reviewer1052392 on Aug 19, 2011

I'm not sure if it actually tastes like blueberries, but it's fairly sweet and not unpleasant to drink. It's just a tiny bit chalky going down.