Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium

Posted by 5619205022725027128 on Nov 27, 2014

I love this product. I need to take calcium every day, along with magnesium and vitamin D, but find it difficult to swallow pills. I have not found any other product that has all three in one form, and in the recommended amounts I need. The liquid makes it so easy. It's tasty too, so I don't have to force myself to take it. Blueberry is my favorite. Darlene

good taste

Posted by 5047754735230581584 on May 21, 2015

i don't like taking pillows, so choose the liquid calcium drink

Daughter with multiple food allergies

Posted by 4966611404320444960 on Apr 03, 2016

My daughter is very allergic to milk,soy,almond,coconuts just to name a few. I am pleased to announce that she is finally growing her five adult teeth after months of waiting. I believe Bluebonnet makes the best liquid calcium on the market. I am so relief to have found this product.

Liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2718787 on Oct 08, 2012

I love this. I have problems with calcium and so far this one works just fine! I take 1 Tbsp in morning and 1 at night.

An amazing product

Posted by 5693942533643676214 on Dec 21, 2013

I have been taking Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium/ Magnesium for over one year in addition to Boniva for my severe Osteoporosis. After seven months I noticed that my back aches and joint pains from bone loss were much lower than in the past 12 years. This product is an excellent product for absorbtion of calcium and magnesium.

meets expections

Posted by 5410614676673095568 on Mar 19, 2014

meets my needs

Calcium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2628388 on Jun 20, 2013

Great tasting.. Will definitely buy this again.. Great price as well.

taste good

Posted by Reviewer3128987 on Jun 23, 2016

I don't like take pills and I tried order this product. The taste is good. I like it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on May 02, 2012

Using this to stay "regular" during my pregnancy. Outside of pregnancy I am extremely "regular" but for the first time in my life, I am struggling with constipation and this stuff is mild enough not to be "too much" at even a half dose.

Use this product all the time

Posted by Reviewer1185794 on Jun 10, 2011

I find that using a liquid calcium/magnesium citrate to be a very effective way to get the proper amount of calcium & magnesium into my body. I like the idea of using a liquid formula because I believe my body assimilates the calcium & magnesium more readily.