10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate Plus Vitamin D3, Blueberry, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

it tastes great

Posted by lauraandrews on Apr 14, 2012

I have had a HARD TIME finding a calcium and magnesium citrate formula that I like or have been able to stick with. Some chewables taste awful or tablets are huge to swallow and taking 3 or 4 a day just never works for me. I was not sure how this would taste but it's very yummy and I've been able to take it every day. Next time I will try some of the other flavors but the blueberry is great.

Liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2718787 on Oct 08, 2012

I love this. I have problems with calcium and so far this one works just fine! I take 1 Tbsp in morning and 1 at night.

An amazing product

Posted by 5693942533643676214 on Dec 21, 2013

I have been taking Bluebonnet Liquid Calcium/ Magnesium for over one year in addition to Boniva for my severe Osteoporosis. After seven months I noticed that my back aches and joint pains from bone loss were much lower than in the past 12 years. This product is an excellent product for absorbtion of calcium and magnesium.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2301119 on Jul 01, 2014

I use this every night for my calcium because I cannot swallow this large pills. Also, helps with bathroom time too :)

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Sep 05, 2014

F