I like it!!!

Posted by 5333248383601701676 on May 27, 2015

I like the taste ; sour and fresh. Never disgusting. It is very effective to muscle tremos.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Aug 29, 2014

I love the taste and the formulation is superior to other non-liquid supplements, in my opinion, and contains fewer additives than most other brands I've seen.

Great product

Posted by 5451594942372881510 on Mar 08, 2014

Great way to get your calcium

My 3 year old loves it

Posted by 5711037559605891364 on Nov 27, 2013

As my 3 year old has allergies i am always on the look out for good quality great tasting calcium supplements. this appears to be a good quality product and my 3 year old loves it

Excellent product!

Posted by Bigfanofiherb on Jan 07, 2013

Well, first of all there is the taste. Calcium can be so hard to get down but this liquid form is very tasty! I have also read that liquid calcium is much better absorbed. I have also found that the cramping that I get in my toes at night is lessened greatly (along with having a half of a banana daily). So- well worth a try for you and the cost is exceptional! :)

taste good

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jan 05, 2012

very good and suppose to be utilized by body more than a capsule

It works

Posted by Reviewer2837332 on Oct 04, 2011

In conjunction with Bluebonnet D3 capsules, this product has acutally helped me to increase and stabilize my vitamin D3 levels as shown by my lab tests. It also tastes very good and is easy to use.

liquid calcium

Posted by Reviewer2158489 on Sep 13, 2011

a little bitter but aok

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jul 10, 2011

I have used this product for years after my doctor recommended it. The taste is not ideal but overall, easily tolerated.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer2812002 on Nov 03, 2010

This liquid supplement is very effective. I think it helps my calcium level and has also provided a source of magnesium which I think has been a contributing factor to decrease in leg cramps I was experiencing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »