Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Liquid Vitamin D3 Drops, Natural Citrus Flavor, 2000 IU, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

SUNSHINE VITAMIN

Posted by Reviewer3275642 on Jan 26, 2012

THANK YOU iherb for your outstanding prizes & services. I never ever had a problem with any of my orders and I have been a customer for a few years now. Fast delivery, well packaged and very reasonable postal rates.5 stars for iherb! I can only rate this product with 5 stars b/c it really strengthen the immune system, alleviates depression and has many more health benefits.

Upped my D levels effectively

Posted by Reviewer1002183 on May 15, 2012

After finally finding a doctor that tests D levels, I found I was drastically low. Taking this product over the past year has upped my levels to optimal. I find this product easy to use, pleasant tasting and it works.

Difficult to get only one drop

Posted by 5652590037748518599 on Nov 04, 2013

Taste is nice, but it is hard to control the number of drops you take.

Disappointing dropper

Posted by Reviewer1044110 on Mar 15, 2012

I have other vitamin D drop product, and I dislike the dropper in this. You just tilt the bottle and wait until the right amount of drops have dropped. Sometimes I get an extra one because I am not quick enough in tilting the bottle back. Your mileage might vary, but I am really precise in my dosage and therefore dislike a dropper that is difficult to control. The dosage of this product is right there for the dark and cold winter. It is naturally a lot easier to swallow a few drops than a handful of pills!