Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium, 400 mg, 200 Vcaps

4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Magnesium Aspartame

Posted by Reviewer1709839 From Florida on Jul 31, 2010

Excellent product. Before ordering, I spoke with the Bluebonnet sales rep about this version of Magnesium (Aspartate)and she confirmed it does not act as a laxative like many magnesium supplements at this dosage.

bluebonnet magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2021592 From Arizona on Oct 04, 2009

This is my second order of bluebonnet magnesium, I take it with my calcium and D. I was told that taking magnesium helps absorb the calcium and D better. I have a problem with that, and it also makes taking the calcium much more tolerable. You can go to the bathroom a lot easier, as calcium constipates you. I especially like the bluebonnet brand, it's top quality. You are suppose to take half of what you take in calcium. So I take 1,200 mg. of calcium, and 600mg. of magnesium. And I feel wonderful, I do have osteoporosis pretty bad, so taking the magnesium is essential for my bones. Ordering from I Herb is just the best, fast service in the mail, always lets your e-mail know when it's coming. The best company ever, I would never order anywhere else. Hope this was helpful, because most doctor's don't tell you about magnesium, it's highly recommend by Dr. Oz as a must with calcium.

Magnesium 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer1030866 From New Jersey on Mar 26, 2009

I haven't been taking it too long but so far so good. I would recommend it along with B2.

Atlanta

Posted by Reviewer1156555 From Georgia on Feb 17, 2011

No problems with this product

Thanks for speedy service.

Posted by Reviewer1481284 From Virginia on Jul 07, 2011

These are supplements taken on a daily basis to maintain a healthy life style.