• This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.

International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a stabilized form as a substitute.

• Reviews | English

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3130951 on Apr 14, 2010

We have been using this for my daughter since she was two months old and diagnosed with a milk allergy. It keeps her system running better.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer1582306 on Jan 16, 2012

I have used this for a couple of years for my dog. It really helps her digestion.

Posted by Reviewer1323692 on Feb 13, 2012

So far I've added to smoothies but I have plans of making 'raw' vegan cheeses with this.