Good for balancing moods

Posted by Reviewer3120388 on Feb 07, 2009

I found this product to help the most with calming my anxiety and lessening depression. All around I just felt better. I did, however, have more headaches. I am not sure if that is directly related to this product or not.

Protein Powder.

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Jan 19, 2009

Taste great but a little weak on the chocolate flavor, mixes well.

"whey of life" has become a "way of life"

Posted by Reviewer2798947 on Mar 31, 2009

My husband drinks this every day for break at work. Says it really gives him a boost and he hasn't been sick with any colds for a year. Having cancer surgery two years ago and radiation last year, we wanted to try this to help support his immune system. We have been pleased. Also, the chocolate mixes easier than the vanilla.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1365595 on Nov 20, 2010

I am so glad to not have any artificial flavors in these products

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3144754 on Nov 11, 2008

I like this powder as it mixes easily. It does not contain glutamates as many whey products do. I must say that it is not very chocolatey--it is more like vanilla. So I add organic cocoa powder to it and it tastes very good.

Good for the glutathione…

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

Good for the glutathione … but sickeningly sweet. As other have noted, the chocolate taste is far from "blitz"-like, and is very subtle. Additionally, this product is far, far too sweet. A friend of mine who had some with me said that children might really like it, since it's just that sweet. Also, this in no way "mixes instantly", and you should mix it initially in your liquid of choice and then allow it to sit for several minutes to allow the powder to liquefy, unless you enjoy chewing your protein powder or having it stuck to your teeth. Because of the taste, I had to give mine away and order another, unflavored variety of un-denatured whey protein. I should note, however, that others that tasted this with me weren't crazy about the taste, but neither did they find it especially offensive.

good

Posted by 5448396223203806619 on Feb 16, 2014

Very good

Whey

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Mar 19, 2009

This was reccomended by my dr. It is the best kind of protein!

Alzheimer's supplementation protocol we tried

Posted by Reviewer1307319 on Jul 26, 2011

A recent pilot study (P.Scheltens et al, Alzheimers & Dementia, (2010)1-10) looked at whether degeneration due to alzheimers is arrestable and the brain can build new synapses and dendrites. The study included the nucleotide uridine which enhances synaptic growth and was part of a protocol including other supplements. After 12 weeks there was clear improvement in memory in the alzheimers patients on the trial. We decided to try the protocol including this whey protein (which contains uridine) for my mother (age 79) who shows early signs of the illness. After six months can only say the change in memory function has been amazing - so we very much concur with the findings of the trial. I know studies are ongoing looking at the long term affect of supplementation - that'll take time - for us it is worth making this part of Mum's regime now - added bonus it's delicious too!

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

I really like the Bluebonnet products and this Whey protein tastes great with no artificial sweeteners!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »