Bluebonnet Nutrition, Phosphatidyl Serine, 100 mg, 60 Softgels

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2249903 on Nov 02, 2009

I get this for my father in law and my mother and they both feel better for it. I can see a definite difference for the better in their persona.

TOP OF THE TOPS

Posted by Reviewer1727022 on Mar 13, 2014

Excellent for my brain. I am 72 years old and my reflexes are as good as when I was 30 years old.

Good for brain functions

Posted by Reviewer3162223 on Mar 20, 2010

This product helps in giving you more mental focus and brain power in general as it enhances the cognitive functions between brain cells. Highly recommended! Thank you iHerb for bringing us those wonderful supplements in competitive prices a and super fast delivery!!

Phosphatidyl Serine

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on Jul 07, 2010

Haven't tried it yet as I still am using another brand which has higher milligrams than BlueBonnet. I was disappointed that their milligrams were so low as I will have to take twice as many as the Nature's Way brand.