Instead of Statins

Posted by Reviewer2102979 on Aug 04, 2010

Read a review of this brand, said it is tested for purity. My husband is trying this in place of his statin drugs. We will do a 3 month trial & then get his cholesterol checked. Will try to update this review with his results then.

Red Yeast & cholesterol.

Posted by Reviewer1228665 on Jan 05, 2011

My practitioner thinks my good cholesterol is up and the bad down. Two caps x twice daily.

Cholesterol aid

Posted by Reviewer1682534 on Feb 23, 2010

Another excellent supplement from Bluebonnet....You have to look for brands that guarantee purity such as in their Red Yeast Rice product...Cheaply made supplements affect their potency which affect their dosages....I take 600 mg. twice a day as part of my cholesterol lowering regimen. ...Iherb has the best prices.....

blood pressure, cholesterol issues

Posted by Reviewer1061740 on Jan 16, 2012

CHELATED CALCIUM USED WITH MEGA STRENGTH BETA SITOSTEROL BY SOURCE NATURALS, BLUEBONNET NUTRITIONS RED YEAST RICE, ARTICHOKE LEAF EXTRACT BY LIFE EXTENSIONS, AND FENUGREEK WERE THE COMBO I CAME UP WITH TO GIVE THE RESULTS FOR LOWERING CHOLESTEROL LEVELS. I AM NO DOCTOR BUT WHEN THE ARTERIES ARE CLEAR AND WATER IS REDUCED THE PRESSURE HAS A BETTER OPPORTUNITY TO REGULATE. THESE ARE MY CHOICES NOT TO BE INTENDED FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE

Mr

Posted by 5235873612562377826 on May 17, 2012

Great product at very good price

Great product

Posted by 5594333117791745369 on Apr 22, 2014

This is a great natural product without any side effects, which reduced my LDL ('bad' cholesterol) by almost half in 6 weeks initially (from 4.8 to 2.5) . I have been using this product for a couple of years now, and my total cholesterol is stable at somewhere between 5 and 6, with a very healthy ratio (less than 2). My diet has always been healthy - mostly fruit and vegetables with fish - but my LDL measurement was creeping up, my doctor believes because of heritary factors (and menopause). My HDL ('good' cholesterol) was always good, and it has remained so. It is an inexpensive, natural product that contributes to my continuing in good heart health!

Lower that Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3111275 on Nov 09, 2009

I'm not sure how will this product is working. I will get a follow-up blood test soon and see if there are good results.

Lowering Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3187512 on Aug 02, 2011

This product has helped lower my cholesterol significantly and what is interesting is that it was recommended by my cardiologist! Am very pleased with this product.

has worked as part of my cholesterol lowering plan

Posted by lisachernow on Dec 30, 2011

I prefer quality Red Yeast Rice over RX statins. These seem to be working well, according to my lab work.

doctor reccomended

Posted by Reviewer1675281 on Apr 14, 2011

My doctor recommended I take Red Yeast rice for elevated cholesterol along with niacin

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »