Bluebonnet Nutrition, Selenium, 100 mcg, 90 Vcaps

Reviews 5-star

like it

Posted by Reviewer1276389 From North Carolina on Feb 18, 2010

I like this specific Selenium package because this is the only one I could find 100 mcg available at Iherb. Since 200 mcg is a safe dosage per day, I take one pill in the morning and one before going to sleep for my thyroid treatment.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2308303 From Netherlands on Aug 21, 2012

This selenium is exactly what you're looking for if you're picky like I am. It doesn't contain anything I wouldn't want it to contain and it's a perfect dosage. Besides that, it's packed in a glass container, which I, for several reasons (environment, preservability...), prefer above other packaging methods.

good product, good price

Posted by 4833341809026933624 on Jan 30, 2013

i can't teel if it's working, but i'll continue use for the long term benefits.

Quality Product and Great Price

Posted by Reviewer3299667 From Texas on Jan 24, 2009

I'm a very big fan of the Bluebonnet supplements. I feel like their quality and prices are excellent. And, they fit into our very limited dietary needs of being gluten, casein and soy free. Great products!