Best multi

Posted by Reviewer3315653 on Jun 10, 2009

High energy, easy to swallow. The best I have found. Do not understand why it is not a best seller. I am on my 4th reorder.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer3337488 on Oct 11, 2010

The best multi nutrient/vitamin I have ever utilized in my 54 years.

Bluebonnet Multivitamin Mini-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2964567 on Nov 19, 2010

Not only are the Bluebonnet Super Earth Formula caps excellent, so was the incredibly fast speed I received from iHerb.com. Good job guys, I will be be back!! Thank you.

Super earth multi nutrient formula

Posted by Reviewer1651355 on Aug 24, 2011

Very happy with this product.

A real beauty all its own!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Jun 30, 2009

Many years I have taken vitamin supplements. You name it and I have tried it from one a day to liquid vitamins. This by far is one of the best in the nutritional marketplace. The people at Bluebonnet take great care in production of all of their supplements. Their facilities and expertise are first class. This formula is very easy to digest and assimulat and is very convenient. If you are searching for a truly outstanding vitamin supplement, try this one. You won't be dissapointed. This Super Earth Multinutrient is truly SUPER!

Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer2307356 on Oct 12, 2009

This multivitamin and multimineral is top of the line, and your company provides it at an extremely attractive price.

This is good

Posted by Reviewer2921417 on Aug 24, 2009

This is a good multivitamin, strict at what they keep out by being one of the few kosher multivitamins out there. The problem perhaps is the lack of methyl as B-12 and the lack of chelate forms of major minerals. For the price, it is a good deal.