Energy, Overall Well-Being

Posted by Reviewer2737500 on Oct 29, 2010

This ubiquinol(I won't buy any but Bluebonnet) adds to my energy, mental well being, an energy level.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2210732 on Oct 21, 2009

We have used several brands of CoQ10, to date, this has been the best brand we have purchased for the price.

best quality for best price with no allergens

Posted by Reviewer1694531 on Dec 22, 2009

I like this brand the best and so does my stomach

Awsome product!

Posted by Reviewer1421175 on Apr 29, 2009

Best form of C0Q10 you can buy. It is also made in the USA and the Ubiquinol DOES NOT come from China. It's a bit on the pricey side but the fact that the nutrients are not manufactured in China (where allot of cheap CoQ10 products originate) makes it worth the price.

good prodict

Posted by Reviewer2467035 on Sep 11, 2009

This is the most available form of CoQ10. These pills are large but smooth and so are fairly easy to swallow. I would definitely purchase this particular product from Bluebonnet again.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3053505 on Mar 10, 2010

This is my first time using this Co Q10 I usually buy Life extension but liked the fact that this had a higher dosage, and was also in ubiqinol form.

Bluebonnet Ubiquinol and muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1822795 on Sep 29, 2011

I was experiencing muscle pain related to taken 'Statin" drugs. The Bluebonnet Ubiqinol was recomended by my pharmisist and I tried it. It worked almost immediatly and discomfrit in my legs and hip was almost totally relieved.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2531768 on Dec 13, 2011

I seem to have more energy since taking this and I feel better too. I like it.

bluebonnet nutrition ubiauinol coq10

Posted by Reviewer1916556 on Feb 17, 2012

First time I bought this supplement brand used to purchase the less expensive this brand is well worth it I'm beginning to feel more energized + iHerb always does a great packaging + fast delivery.I have purchased other Bluebonnet supplements..very pleased.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2769269 on May 15, 2012

This product is great. I was taking 300mg a day and noticed significant growth of my eyelashes as well as thickening of my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »