Bluebonnet Nutrition, Ubiquinol, Cellular Active CoQ10, 25 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

exactly what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer1797815 From Florida on May 18, 2011

I bought these to give to my 20 pound dog that had been sick. In addition to the medicine she takes twice daily, I give her one Ubiquinol CoQ10 pill in the morning and one pill in the evening. Since she has been taking these, she seems to have more energy. I plan to continue her on these pills for ever. I also want to start taking a stronger dose of these myself as soon as I feel like I have the extra money. She needs them more than I do.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1948159 From Texas on Dec 26, 2010

Ubiquinol is assimilated easier, for older people, because the body doesn't have to convert the regular CoQ10 ubiquinone to ubiquinol. This form is more potent so 25 mg is just the perfect dosage of ubiquinol for me.

Just the right dosage per capsule

Posted by 5607165855274082952 on Nov 10, 2012

Most of the CoQ10 dosage out there are ridiculously large. This is just right for me to adjust the dosage for myself and is obviously small enough for my dog as well. Hope they don't decide to discontinue this product in the future.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1296373 From Illinois on Aug 26, 2010

I bought these capsules for my cats. This is the only pure 25 mg. Ubiquinol capsule that I could find in the market.

Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer1860062 From California on Jun 01, 2013

I appreciate the cellular active CoQ10, Ubiquinol. This is a good product and again, well priced.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »