Hair and Nails

Posted by Reviewer2015099 on Apr 28, 2010

I have always had fine hair and soft nails. I started taking Bluebonnet Nutrition, Ultimate Hair & Nail Formula about 3 years ago. My beaution was amazed at the change in the thickness of my hair. I do not have split ends and my hair is manageable. For the first time in my life I have beautiful hard finger nails. I am pleased with the the product and the service I have recieved is excellent.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3022406 on Nov 09, 2010

My mom (63 yrs old) have used this product for a couple of months and it seems to work pretty well. She has notice an increase in hair growth. I (27 yrs old) myself have used this product for a couple weeks and have notice a difference. My hair seem to have less breakage.

For Us Women

Posted by Reviewer3184230 on Sep 01, 2010

I found this to be a great product. I've been taking it for a few years now. It definitely helps your skin's health and you can see our hair getting healthier too. Only thing is you need to take it 3 times a day and... sometimes I just get so busy and end up skipping a dose.

product review

Posted by Reviewer2238862 on Feb 23, 2011

Actually, I'm not pretty sure whether this is good for me. I used GNC hair and skin before this product. I hope this will work well for me.