Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin A, 100 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Quality and Price.

Posted by Reviewer1079408 From Maryland on Dec 22, 2012

It is important for most with hypothyroidism to take a good form of Vitamin A (not beta-carotene) as many are deficient and cannot convert well. I am satisfied with this product!

Relieves sore eyes

Posted by Reviewer1325246 From Australia on Jun 18, 2013

For years I suffered from sore, dry eyes (no redness or watering, just burning and scratchiness)and tried every type of eye drop I could find. Most actually made it worse, so I gave up. Then I read somewhere to try Vitamin A. Well, I did and it actually helps. Initially I took it every day, but now I find that 3-4 times a week works for me. If I run out or forget, my eyes get sore again after about 2-3 weeks without it.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin A, 100 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 31, 2011

High quality; vitamin A protects our cells from the effects of many toxic chemicals, and it is a strong antioxidant that has been shown to help protect against certain cancers, especially prostate cancer, skin cancer, and lung cancer. Vitamin A is also known to boost the immune system, thereby strengthening our resistance to infections.

Great NATURAL vitamin A supplements.

Posted by thenourishedlife From Alabama on Nov 06, 2012

This is one of my top vitamin A supplements. Synthetic forms of vitamin A are a big concern to me, so I prefer my vitamin A supplements to use a natural source like fish oil. This is a decent dosage that can be regulated easily based on your individual needs. I prefer a vitamin A and D combination with a higher dose (needed to clear up my adult acne), but for a lower dose this product is top notch.

Better than a drug

Posted by Reviewer1259171 From North Carolina on Nov 12, 2009

Good to take one a day when taking a cold.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »