The least added junk - hypoallergenic B2 - for NAD and FAD

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 15, 2014

This seemed to be the most hypoallergenic B2 on iHerb, though I'd personally prefer a 50mg tablet (the 50mg Solgar B2 contains dicalcium phosphate/silica; the 100mg Natural Factors B2 contains soy/silica - neither are corn free). NAD and FAD - the reasons behind my taking B2. If you have problems with anything - 'asthma', CFS, MCS, salicylates, hormones, depression, tryptophan metabolism, folate metabolism - I highly recommend looking at the various roles of NAD/FAD enzymes. This B2 seems to be well utilised provided it's taken with co-factors. Otherwise (like any B2), it's pretty much straight down the toilet. I've also read that B2 is one of the few things where rate of absorption *does* increase the more you take. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

A mainstay of my anti-migraine therapy

Posted by Reviewer1769787 on Apr 10, 2016

I have a number of severe food allergies, so finding safe supplements is often challenging. Due to severe frequent migraines, my neurologist prescribed/suggested trying "vitamin therapy" using B2, CoQ10 and magnesium -- a combination studies have proven effective at the correct doses. I tried a couple other brands of B2 but had reactions to them. I then discovered Bluebonnet's B2, tried it, and have had no problems. I have been using it for a few years now and it is an effective and important part of my anti-migraine vitamin therapy. As with other Bluebonnet products the "free from" labeling and their GMP are very important to me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Aug 14, 2012

Another great product from Bluebonnet. It's helping to relieve my vision problems.

Gelatin-free

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Jan 17, 2014

I tried this brand due to the fact that I wanted a gelatin-free high dose riboflavin.

No silica, no flours, no sugars, just perfect

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Highly reccomend it for anxiety, mouth sores or any ulcer! It helps for weak hair as well