Great source of Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2192944 on Jan 11, 2009

I am very sensitive to many chemicals and supplement additives. I have been able to take this product for a few months now without any problem. I feel better, more upbeat, after taking it and found this fall/winter was the very first time I didn't have any winter "blues". My joints are also feeling better. HIGHLY recommend this product by this manufacturer.

A good product

Posted by Reviewer3103424 on Dec 28, 2009

I like this because they explain exactly how it is made. Just as UV from sunlight creates D3 in the oils of human skin, UV does the same when applied to lanolin, the oil from sheep wool. I was concerned because I'm allergic to lanolin, but have no reaction to this product. It seems to be pure D3, not lanolin. I take this along with a tiny amount of olive oil, because vit D is oil-soluble, and I think this dry product gets digested better. It's important to take vit D if taking calcium - people should research this connection. There's no purely vegetable source of D3, and D2 is debatable. This D3 doesn't violate vegetarianism, because it's just oil from the wool, and this product has veggie caps. A great improvement over fish liver oil.

Bluebonnet Nutrition Vitamin D3, Natural Lanolin

Posted by Reviewer2456496 on Feb 22, 2009

This seems to be a great product! I like the fact that there are no "hidden" ingredients!

Nice price, fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer2202799 on Mar 16, 2009

Learned a lot from other reviews. Just started using D3 and may already be seeing increased energy and more emotional levelness...

Thank goodness, a non-fish derived form of D3

Posted by Reviewer1681024 on Jan 17, 2009

I am highly sentitive to many chemicals. I cannot consume products derived from fish, and I cannot consume softgels. Most other D3 sources are derived from fish. This product was a godsend! So far this winter I have not experienced SAD, and it may be due to the addition of this product to my supplement regimen. I am a recent fan of many of the Bluebonnet products, because according to their website: "manufacturing meets the highest standards established by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Additionally, we use full Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)." Given my many food allergies, I require products that are as pure-as-possible. And many of the Bluebonnet products fit my stringent requirements, as well as NOW foods and Country Life products.

the D3 for all the vegetarians out there

Posted by 101010011 on Feb 19, 2009

i have recently become a fan of bluebonnet's and will continue to buy. this pill is just as good if not better than what i had expected. pop a bunch of these when i am not able to go outside and soak up the rays. D3 is getting a lot of positive press lately and for good reason.

Great Vit D

Posted by Reviewer2183597 on Jan 17, 2009

I like this product because it does not contain soy or fish products.

my review

Posted by Reviewer2404398 on Jan 18, 2010

A really good deal on a great product

Bluebonnets' Natural D3

Posted by Reviewer1906286 on Jul 17, 2009

Excellent product

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1616163 on Sep 14, 2009

This is easily digested with no unpleasant side effects

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »