UPDATED REVIEW - New formula, smaller softgels, better all round - NO SOY - Not derived from lanolin

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 09, 2014

I bought this previously when the carrier oil was soy and the softgels were 'normal' sized and was unimpressed with the product. While re-scanning through the vit D options available on here more recently, I checked this one again, noticed the carrier oil has changed to safflower and decided to try them once more. On receipt of the product, I've found the softgels are at least half the size they used to be, which means less 'other' ingredients. They no longer contain soy and in my opinion are perhaps the most hypoallergenic option around that is not derived from lanolin. I like that Bluebonnet always clearly note any allergens in their products and also specify what allergens their products are free of - user friendly. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Outstanding Product and Service !

Posted by Reviewer1427054 on Oct 07, 2012

Thank you for your continued service.

The new wonder vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1489578 on Feb 14, 2012

Have used vitamin D3 for back & joint pain for 3 years but it was the dry capsule form. The results with the softgel one was even better. It is also helping the knee pain as well.

Nice size.

Posted by Reviewer2107364 on Dec 02, 2011

Need to take more Vitamin D3 during winter and this is nice size for a family.

Good product at a really good price

Posted by Reviewer2144598 on May 05, 2011

Good product at a really good price!

Love my Vit D

Posted by Reviewer1913640 on Jun 01, 2010

This Vitamin D has made a difference in my family's energy level.

good price

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

I like this D

D3 is very Important

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Dec 25, 2009

This is a new product for me...and ..so far..so good. will reorder at this point.

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1163662 on May 05, 2009

Have not tried long enough to evaluate but I suppose that Bluebonnet has a good reputation

Love the brand, not the vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1991063 on Apr 17, 2009

I am usually really happy with Bluebonnet items, but these pills are larger than most. They are supposed to be soft, but I can still feel them going down. A little surprising. Quality item over all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »