Great Vitamin D!

Posted by Reviewer2022637 on Jun 05, 2011

Since vitamin D was recommended by my doctor particularly because we don't get much sun in this area I decided to try this brand. When I went to the store this was one of the recommended brands. One of the greatest conveniences is that only 1 vitamin is required daily(my doctor recommended 5,000 iu's per day) so you don't have to remember to take one at every meal. Since I started taking this supplement I have managed to stay healthy despite being around people that were sick at home and work. I recommend this supplement to all my friends.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3046513 on Mar 31, 2011

Two things nice about this product I like: it is in Vcaps instead of gelatin, it also has a much higher potency than many others. Very good product.

Blue Bonnet Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2790505 on Mar 09, 2011

I take Vitamin D because my doctor tells me I'm deficient. I am a vegetarian, and appreciate the Vcaps. I don't have a way to tell if Blue Bonnet is any better or worse than any other brand.

bluebonnet is great

Posted by Reviewer2209457 on Feb 15, 2010

D3 is giving me extra vitality

Great choice for D3.

Posted by Reviewer3297358 on Jan 26, 2010

Nice clean supplement without unneeded fillers or additives that can cause allergies. Doctor told me to take 50,000 iu/week to bring up my D levels and with this one I only need 10/week compared to 50 of the more standard size of 1000. I give to my children too, they only need one per week instead of 5 to 7.

D3 vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1750328 on Jan 26, 2010

Quality product

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3208774 on Jan 25, 2010

All natural ingredients good potency.

Sunshine Supplement

Posted by Reviewer3024613 on Jan 13, 2010

The very best source of Vitamin D3 is direct exposure of the skin to the rays of the sun for short periods. However, for some that is not easily accomplished in the winter when the days are short, the weather cold, and work is indoors. See the 'Sunshine' article at Angels 3 Bible. Packaging in glass bottles is much better ecologically than plastic, and probably healthier!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »