Awesome Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3193050 on Jun 03, 2010

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

Bluebonnet Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3302943 on Jul 04, 2010

We love the Bluebonnet nutrition powder/shake - delicious and well balanced!!!!!!!! THX for the great product and great pricing.

Exceeded expectations

Posted by Reviewer2415422 on Apr 14, 2009

Good supplement

Tastes very good

Posted by Reviewer2665939 on Oct 03, 2010

This product mixes easily and tastes very good. There are 26 grams of protein in one scoop and there are 28 scoops in one container. I usually mix with milk but have mixed it with water and it still tastes suprisingly good.

Great for low carb diet

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Nov 21, 2011

I really like this as a snack. Healthy protein isolate with lots of nutrition. I would say I am on the Belly Fat Cure diet, except that it is a way of eating that I intend to stick with- low sugar, moderately low carbs. This prodcut is great because it contains 0 sugar grams and 0 servings of carbohydrate. I enjoy it with a heaping tablespoon of raw cacao powder, a little vanilla extract,about a cup and a half of almond milk and 1/4-1/2 c frozen bluberries in the blender. The berries and the cacao boost the taste and the nutrition, although it is pretty good without them, too.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1347731 on Jan 30, 2012

I was completely satisfied with every product I have purchased through iherb and the best prices ever.

The best protein powder I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer2681046 on May 28, 2012

This protein powder is excellent - contains no artificial flavorings and sweeteners and gives no indigestion or intestinal symptoms. A rare property in the whey powder world! It mixes very well, doesn't foam and tastes fine. I trust that it actually is of high nutritional quality and contains the proportions of amino acids as stated on the label. I highly recommend.

Great clean product without hormones and sweetners

Posted by Reviewer1945339 on May 30, 2012

Title says it all. If you are going to put it in your body, it should be clean. tastes and mixes great.

Great product with no extra additives

Posted by Reviewer1005649 on Nov 06, 2012

I have been using this product for over a year. It taste great and mixes well. It has no sugars other than Stevia. I highly recommend it!

Good!