Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocalate

Posted by 5506010431916499415 on Oct 04, 2013

Excellent taste-can use with frozen fruit- love it

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Jan 31, 2014

Great taste, great mixability. Natural ingredients. No bloating. Just a little bit more expensive but well worth the price tag.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2720121 on Oct 12, 2010

I mix it with superfood powders in the morning for a Power Shake.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 26, 2010

The Bluebonnet Chocolate whey protein isolate tastes excellent. I am not picky about flavors on products such as this, where health is the main concern, but nevertheless I have to say this has such a good flavor. Fast shipping & reasonable prices, too.

LOVE

Posted by TheBuzz on Feb 07, 2016

LOVE IT!

Delicious taste, pure, hormones/antibiotics - free

Posted by Trinity on Feb 19, 2016

I really like this protein. I hope iHerb continues selling it. It's hormones/antibiotics free and has quite pleasant chocolate taste. It's lightly sweetened, not too much, with stevia. It's one of the purest protein products I've found here and although not very cheap, the price for the amount and quality is affordable. It is easy to mix with water, almond milk or yogurt, and the taste is delicious. I also bought the packets of the same product, as sometimes when I'm very busy travelling between the offices I don't have time to eat, so taking one of themwith water kills my hunger and gives me the proteins my body needs. It is delicious too.

Bluebonnet Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate is the best

Posted by Reviewer1561384 on Nov 16, 2011

I have tried quite a few of the better known and recommended whey protein products and by far this is the best. It dissolves readily in water or even in greek yogurt, has a good flavor, and best of all, is sweetened with stevia.

no soy makes this very good

Posted by 4647831336328803100 on Sep 02, 2015

My daughter really likes the Chocolate flavor and I like it in any flavor because it does not have SOY!!

Amazing protein powder

Posted by 5137900793759539015 on Feb 13, 2016

I never comment on products unless I have a complaint - but this is an exception. I have tried SO many protein powders and this one tops them all. I LOVE IT. I can mix a scoop with a cup of water (to avoid extra carbs and calories) and I truly feel like I am having a special treat. And getting 26 grams of protein in the process! There is no gritty feeling, and no bad aftertaste. Hands down my favorite!

Great product!

Posted by 5559814486864792321 on May 16, 2016

I've been using this protein supplement for years and have had great results. It tastes great too! I would recommend it to anyone that lifts weights or just needs to add more protein to their diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »