Whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2956470 on Sep 12, 2009

I have this just about everyday in a smoothie. It is a treat that I look forward to having.

Great for baking, smoothies or sprinkled on yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2830640 on Oct 25, 2010

Love this whey protein powder. Minimal ingredients, sweetened w/stevia, good taste

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1080829 on Nov 04, 2010

Quick dissolving and great tasting

Fantástico!

Posted by Reviewer1122513 on Jul 28, 2011

Excellent product, high quality recommend it to everyone. The difference this product is more incrementat twelve BCAA Glutamine together with the protein isolated from milk. Very Good!

Bluebonnet Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate is the best

Posted by Reviewer1561384 on Nov 16, 2011

I have tried quite a few of the better known and recommended whey protein products and by far this is the best. It dissolves readily in water or even in greek yogurt, has a good flavor, and best of all, is sweetened with stevia.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Jan 01, 2012

I have tried many protein powders and do not like any of them. Then I discovered this. It is delicious. I make a smoothie every morning with protein powder, cocoa cardio, tumeric, powdered calcium and powdered greens, a banana and ice. I use my awesome cuisinart smoothie blender and it is delicious. Cannot taste anything but the chocolate and vanilla. Yum!!

French Vanilla Iceland's Processed Whey

Posted by Reviewer1511033 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a good product. Be aware ... it is high in protein if you use. I cut my protein intake for the day when using this. EXCELLENT product.

barbe

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Jan 19, 2012

A friend recommended this to me and I do like it very much especially because it is from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics and they use stevia for sweetener. Also fairly reasonably priced for all of that.

BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER!

Posted by Reviewer3204662 on Feb 03, 2012

Really like the taste of this powder. I would suggest it to anybody.

Grass-fed goodness, no junk!

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Jun 17, 2012

This protein powder is outstanding. First of all, it has the best nutritional profile as the source is grass-fed cows. Important to note that the lecithin is non-GMO and it is stevia sweetened. The taste and texture is great and value (2-pounds)is phenomenal. Bluebonnet accomplished all of this without adding junk to the ingredients. I also enjoy Jay Robb's whey protein; sadly, iHerb does not carry his line of products, which led me to discover Bluebonnet. You will not be disappointed. Thus far I've only used the french vanilla flavor as it is more adaptable for me to add various fruits and powders.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »