the best

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Jan 01, 2012

I have tried many protein powders and do not like any of them. Then I discovered this. It is delicious. I make a smoothie every morning with protein powder, cocoa cardio, tumeric, powdered calcium and powdered greens, a banana and ice. I use my awesome cuisinart smoothie blender and it is delicious. Cannot taste anything but the chocolate and vanilla. Yum!!

barbe

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Jan 19, 2012

A friend recommended this to me and I do like it very much especially because it is from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics and they use stevia for sweetener. Also fairly reasonably priced for all of that.

French Vanilla Iceland's Processed Whey

Posted by Reviewer1511033 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a good product. Be aware ... it is high in protein if you use. I cut my protein intake for the day when using this. EXCELLENT product.

Bluebonnet Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate is the best

Posted by Reviewer1561384 on Nov 16, 2011

I have tried quite a few of the better known and recommended whey protein products and by far this is the best. It dissolves readily in water or even in greek yogurt, has a good flavor, and best of all, is sweetened with stevia.

Best in class

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

I've compared various protein powders, and this is clearly a winner! Responsibly sourced, has an excellent taste!

Awesome Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3193050 on Jun 03, 2010

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

BEST TASTING PROTEIN POWDER!

Posted by Reviewer3204662 on Feb 03, 2012

Really like the taste of this powder. I would suggest it to anybody.

Whey protein

Posted by Reviewer2956470 on Sep 12, 2009

I have this just about everyday in a smoothie. It is a treat that I look forward to having.

Good product

Posted by 5335277627818900058 on Jul 21, 2012

This protein does not make me bloated as bad as other ones.

Great for baking, smoothies or sprinkled on yogurt

Posted by Reviewer2830640 on Oct 25, 2010

Love this whey protein powder. Minimal ingredients, sweetened w/stevia, good taste

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »