Best Whey Product

Posted by Reviewer2423578 on Jul 21, 2009

Bluebonnet whey is by far the best whey product that I have used. The taste of the French Vanilla is very nice, and it allows me to add any kind of fruit for a wonderful and more important, high protein drink.

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Posted by Reviewer2254592 on Sep 07, 2009

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

FINALLY!!!!!!

Posted by rossanav on May 01, 2014

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

Great product, good price

Posted by Nauplia on Oct 11, 2014

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

Posted by 4683434017212234581 on Jun 10, 2015

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

The best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1052477 on Oct 31, 2014

My teenage daughter started to use it as a meal replacement during her year long candida outbreak and it helped her to have normal nutritional intake without craving sweet taste. Also when mixed with fruit smoothy in the morning it's a delicious breakfast or I used after a workout as a porting shake.

Bluebonnet Nutritions Whey Protein Isolate is the best

Posted by Reviewer1561384 on Nov 16, 2011

I have tried quite a few of the better known and recommended whey protein products and by far this is the best. It dissolves readily in water or even in greek yogurt, has a good flavor, and best of all, is sweetened with stevia.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Jan 01, 2012

I have tried many protein powders and do not like any of them. Then I discovered this. It is delicious. I make a smoothie every morning with protein powder, cocoa cardio, tumeric, powdered calcium and powdered greens, a banana and ice. I use my awesome cuisinart smoothie blender and it is delicious. Cannot taste anything but the chocolate and vanilla. Yum!!

French Vanilla Iceland's Processed Whey

Posted by Reviewer1511033 on Jan 09, 2012

This is a good product. Be aware ... it is high in protein if you use. I cut my protein intake for the day when using this. EXCELLENT product.

barbe

Posted by Reviewer1336386 on Jan 19, 2012

A friend recommended this to me and I do like it very much especially because it is from grass-fed cows that are not treated with antibiotics and they use stevia for sweetener. Also fairly reasonably priced for all of that.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »