Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural French Vanilla Flavor, 2 lbs (924 g)

The best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1052477 on Oct 31, 2014

My teenage daughter started to use it as a meal replacement during her year long candida outbreak and it helped her to have normal nutritional intake without craving sweet taste. Also when mixed with fruit smoothy in the morning it's a delicious breakfast or I used after a workout as a porting shake.

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2013239 on May 29, 2015

Smooth & creamy. Great vanilla taste. No chalkiness. I will buy this again.

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

Posted by 4683434017212234581 on Jun 10, 2015

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

Best in class

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

I've compared various protein powders, and this is clearly a winner! Responsibly sourced, has an excellent taste!

Great taste, excellent solubility!

Posted by brunobl on Mar 11, 2013

The price is a little higher than others, but the difference in solubility and taste is notable