Perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer1203151 on Jun 03, 2009

I saw this recommended on a forum I frequent and now I love it. It has some key qualities for me: No sweeteners Undenatured "Isolate" rather than "Concentrate" It smells wonderful and goes with blueberries and oatmeal perfectly.

Isolate with minimal ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Mar 18, 2010

I do like this whey protein - an isolate with no added sweetners, hormones, or other stuff found in most products. Not sure about the "natural" vanilla flavor though. I prefer nothing added. However, it does add a nice taste. I add this to a morning drink that includes a superfood powder, Carlson's Lemon Flavored Fish Oil, and the whey.

great!

Posted by 5423453918324314185 on Sep 09, 2014

Building healthy muscle. Immunoglobulins clearing candida.

Excellent taste and good results !

Posted by 5501449587746450489 on Jul 21, 2014

I use this product for some time and I have noticed improvements in the way my body tolerated. About the properties of the product, in my oppinion I think that is a good one.

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Aug 07, 2014

Great quality natural taste protein (with subtle vanilla flavour) I dissolve it in low fat cold milk & it tastes like an ice-cream milkshake

Great, Clean Protein

Posted by 4707465620935314041 on Jun 29, 2016

Very happy with the digestion, goes down clean and gives no gas or other unwanted discomfort. I also love the clean flavorless taste of the Original unflavored whey. Have gained and sustained great muscle growth using this post work out and the odd mornings or evenings.

Good to find unflavored

Posted by 5431103149564092747 on Sep 03, 2016

Nice to find an unflavored product. Who needs flavored stuff with artificial sweeteners?

Good Stuff.

Posted by 4621939022800482920 on Sep 09, 2016

I use this product during and after my workout. It dissolves beautifully and has little taste. Sometimes I add a small bit of a flavored protein mix. What I like about this is the purity of the Whey Protein and the lack of additives.

Blue boonet isolate

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 01, 2014

A really good isolate whey product. Feels great and has no stomach effects, really easy in digestion. I don't know if the flavor is really natural. I also like that it is a "clean" whey and contains no antibiotics. Hope Blue Bonnet keeps up withe the 100% quality of the products

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Jul 09, 2010

I'm on the Belly Fat Cure (which I highly recommend) and this protein is awesome. Only 1 gram of carbs and zero sugars. Great for smoothies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »