Rating

Posted by Reviewer1725195 on Apr 23, 2011

I feel my eyes slowly they're getting stronger

Eye Health

Posted by Reviewer2003323 on Feb 14, 2012

It was suggested to me by my Ophthalmologist to start taking Zeaxanthin and Lutein because Macular Degeneration runs in my family. I take two of these softgels a day. Insurance does not pay for this because the treatment is only experimental. These work for me they will upset my stomach if I take two at a time. I like them fine.

Vision Improvement

Posted by juniper on Nov 16, 2014

I bought this product because I wanted more zeaxanthin in addition to lutein and this brand has true zeaxanthin unlike other brands that uses meso-zeaxanthin. After a few bottles, I can say that my eyes are less blurry compared to the old brand that I used the contains predominantly lutein.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Dec 04, 2011

Have taken this about 2 weeks and feel some improvement in my dry eyes.

Macular Degeneration

Posted by Reviewer2443207 on Feb 12, 2010

I gave it a high rating because it is the best price I've found, it is shipped extremely quickley, and this product along with my high potency multi-vitamin meets my requirement for macular degeneration

Exactly what I needed

Posted by Reviewer3144430 on Aug 25, 2010

This product was exactly what I was looking for and you sold it at a fair and reasonable price.

Zeaxanthin + Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1505131 on Jun 17, 2010

Good value for money. Difficult to assess effectiveness.

Vision help

Posted by Reviewer1234305 on Feb 19, 2012

REgarding glaucoma or AMD, the benefits of this product would become noticeable only after a significant period of time, and ideally, via professional/medical testing of intraoccular pressure, etc. I assume there will be long-term benefits, but proof may be elusive.

Don't know

Posted by Reviewer2644874 on Oct 04, 2012

I took one bottle of this. I don't know if it did anything or not. I typically took 2 to 3 a day for the duration of the bottle but no noticeable effects.