Blum Naturals, Daily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes, Combination & Oily Skin, Tea Tree, 10 Towelettes

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very handy!

Posted by Reviewer1633263 on Jun 10, 2011

I just discovered this product after years of using Ponds to remove my makeup. They do a decent job though I find myself having to use two of them to really get the makeup off and the face relatively clean. I still have to wash my face after using though in order for me to feel that it is really clean. I love this size as it it perfect for travel.

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 13, 2012

These are great for travel! Does not clog pores and cleans skin well.

Great product

Posted by 5038826034719714075 on Jan 29, 2013

This a very useful for travel cases. Especially in winter I have sensitive skin and does not irritate my face. Cleanse very well. I definitely recommend this product!!

Perfect purse companion

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jun 02, 2013

I am never without Blum Naturals! I use them not only for a nice, clean, refreshing face towelette, but also as an all over body refresher. If I'm in the sun, hot and sweaty, these towelettes are the perfect thing to make me feel clean.

Great for Lazy face washing.

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jun 02, 2013

I love these!! They are a little pricey, but great for camping, travel and when I'm too lazy to go to the sink and wash my face, which is most tired nights. I went through this box of 10 pretty fast as I found I really needed two to get my makeup off.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »