Tea tree smell - not dry at all

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

My pack wasn´t dried out all. Really good cleansing qualities and I don´t mind the tea tree smell either.

not good enough

Posted by 5628421236997012645 on Apr 25, 2016

did not work as i think

Perfect

Posted by naturalmandygirl on Mar 02, 2016

First time trying these wipes from this brand and are by far the best ones I've ever tried. Scent is subtle, removes absolutely everything and great if you're too lazy to wash your face at night. Even removes my mascara pretty well.

Great product

Posted by 5638682184628045394 on Nov 21, 2015

Removes all makeup without stripping your face at all. All ingredients are natural and kind to skin. Love it!

Disappointed

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I'm disappointed with these towelettes. The scent is unpleasant and clings to my skin afterwards and leaves it feeling dry. I have to rinse thoroughly afterward before I moisturize, so at that point I mind as well have just used a regular cleanser. They do work well, but I won't be buying them again.

My face-saver!

Posted by 5050977971253811997 on Apr 15, 2015

Long gone are they days I come home so tired i just go to bed without washing my face. These towelettes are all natural, acne/ bacteria fighting, and so quick and easy to use! Now my go to facial cleanser and I can't see me using anything else for a long time. :) Can be a little drying on my combo dry/oily skin so I would recommend a moisturizer afterward, my fave is coconut oil.

So so

Posted by 5295689977529593187 on Mar 19, 2015

I just get these towelettes,but they were already dry and useless. It's too low rate of moist in the towlettes. I won't buy again

super produit

Posted by 4691889628070842529 on Mar 15, 2015

très bonnes lingettes. Démaquillent et nettoient extrêmement bien la peau.

l'odeur est infecte

Posted by 5572307772132019064 on Feb 13, 2015

l'odeur est infecte

Must have item!

Posted by AnnetteX on Nov 08, 2014

If you're like me, you love products for the face. I don't use a lot of makeup, but I can appreciate the versatility in Blum Natural's Daily Cleansing/Makeup Remover towelettes. These seem to remove makeup pretty well, but I am in love with their cleaning properties! After using these (I sometimes just use them to clean my face rather than remove makeup) my skin is noticeably fresher. Any breakouts I was experiencing at the time were minimized in only a few applications. The price point is also not too bad considering most people can probably get away with cutting the towelettes in half. These are quite large and I find that do not usually need the entire towelette to clean or remove makeup. It is light and refreshing and gives my skin a pleasing, tingly feeling. I will be buying these as my go-to makeup remover now!