works perfectly

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Jan 30, 2015

this is really great and work amazing! with a nice smell also!

These are Great!

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

I purchased these because I thought they would be great to keep in my handbag or to take on holiday. I have only used one so far just to test it out. I was wearing a lot of makeup and it removed it all really well, there was a little bit of mascara that it did not take off but that is not unusual. It smells so nice and left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I would happily repurchase this product. If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Love them

Posted by 5487862267479742128 on Dec 08, 2014

Perfect for travel, overnight stays or just to keep in your wallet, do the job well

The best I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2176100 on Nov 22, 2014

Good for my sensitive skin. Keep in mind that no such product should be used on it`s own, without cleaning your face afterwards with a proper cleanser. With that in mind, it`s pretty effective. The towlettes has enough wetness, but the smell kind of reminds me of public toilets. Will purchase again, though, this is the best makeup remover towlettes I have tried :)

Works well as a natural product, but not that great

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Sep 29, 2014

You can't expect from a natural makeup remover to completely remove the chemical makeup. You need a more chemical product for that, but this natural one does a good job, i guess. Removing waterproof makeup is out of the question

Do not buy again

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Sep 07, 2014

Did not work om mascara.

They don't work

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 03, 2014

I wanted to try this wipes because I thought they would be perfect for traveling... Unfortunately, they aren't. The individual packaging is very convenient, and they smell really nice but I had a hard time removing my make up. I don't use waterproof make up and usually remove it with normal remover wipes (followed by cleanser), I hardly got any product off with these towelettes. I had to rub them but nothing happened, they were not removing any make up. They smeared my mascara but it didn't come off (and it was the same make up I wear every day that I remove with normal wipes with no trouble). I think you could get a better cleanse just soaking them with water. I don't recommend them at all.

Always in my purse

Posted by livelig on Jul 31, 2013

I love Blum Naturals chamomile towelettes. I have really sensitive skin and I can use these makeup remover towelettes with no problem. They thoroughly remove all makeup and leaves little to no residue. They are ideal to keep in your purse since they are packed individually. With that said I really hope Iherb could get them in a 30 pack also.

hmmm, some are not slotted to tear open

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 16, 2013

I use these for travel and in my purse, but nothing is more inconvenient than being away from home and scissors when you come across the occasional packet that isn't slotted for easy tear opening. The towelette is soft with no greasy or bad ingredients like silicone. Blum Naturals, please improve details of your quality control on packaging!

Pratique