Not My Favorite

Posted by 5178477689743040613 on Apr 11, 2016

The best part of these was the nice smell. They didn't do the job on my eye makeup and dried out the area around my eyes. I also had to rinse off after using them which I don't have to with other brands.

Wonderful make-up remover towelettes !

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Nov 05, 2015

I bought this because soon I will go in holiday and I need something that comes in handy to remove my makeup and the dirt off my face ! I used it to remove mascara and its really good, I thought it will sting my eyes but it didn't, and the towelettes are quite big and with a good smell ! Ideal when you travel or when you have kids ! Thank you

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 26, 2015

Big towelettes, they remove make up very good - foundation, liner, mascara, eye shadows, lipstick... Not irritation on eyes. Can recommend!

Great for taking off makeup, mild scent.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 30, 2015

I really like these, they are great for taking off makeup and super gentle. The scent is mild and unoffensive. My only caveat is that it is preserved with sodium benzoate, and I tend to like to avoid this preservative when possible. The "All Purpose" wipes that Blum also makes do not have this ingredient, so I actually prefer those.

does the job, quality ingrediants

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

Decent product, gets most makeup of but not waterproof eye make-up. I use these and follow up with an eye makeup remover and then cleanse my face with another product.

J'adore

Posted by 5088701375613131893 on Feb 11, 2015

Tellement agréable et raffraichissant, un bonheur !

Awkward way of dispensing

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Feb 07, 2015

This was a good, convenient product, but I found it awkward to remove the wipes from the pouch. I wish they were smaller and came out easier. I would rather use two small ones than one big one that I have to struggle with. At one point I ripped the lid off the pouch. Luckily by then it was almost empty. I did repurchase some anyway though.

Very good natural and convenient

Posted by 4999934268950536368 on Jan 24, 2015

Very convenient. That is comforting to know that you leave organic product on your skin at the end of the day, and it helps much when it is so convenient. The towelettes are quite large and thick, one(used on either sides) is enough to wipe off a full face of light make-up. Close to the end, the lid came partly off the package and I had the last 3 o 4 towelettes drying up (simply add water and the problem's solved, but better not to have to do so, don't you think?).

Really like these

Posted by 4750015078271669968 on Jan 02, 2015

New to me but I really liked these!

Will buy again & again

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Nov 08, 2014

Great stuff! I use them when at the night I'm too tired to remove makeup normally. This towelettes gently clean my face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »