Thes wipes are the bees knees!!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

I love these wipes, no tight skin after removing make-up, no break-outs, removes mascara well. The ylang Ylang smell when fyou first use e wile is string but it soon fades, I like the smell but it takes a few times to get used to it! These wipes are toxic free , organic and all natural, what more could you ask for at the same price as a toxic cleansing wipe you get in the supermarket. Safe, natural and organic facial wipes are sooooo hard to find in Australia so I am very happy iherb stocks these. There is also a pink packet of Blum wipes that are for mature or dry skin and they are great too. I've used both, I tend to get the more moisturizing ones in winter. I will continue to re-order these.

Not My Favorite

Posted by 5178477689743040613 on Apr 11, 2016

The best part of these was the nice smell. They didn't do the job on my eye makeup and dried out the area around my eyes. I also had to rinse off after using them which I don't have to with other brands.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 26, 2015

Big towelettes, they remove make up very good - foundation, liner, mascara, eye shadows, lipstick... Not irritation on eyes. Can recommend!

Wonderful make-up remover towelettes !

Posted by 5493321139516599395 on Nov 05, 2015

I bought this because soon I will go in holiday and I need something that comes in handy to remove my makeup and the dirt off my face ! I used it to remove mascara and its really good, I thought it will sting my eyes but it didn't, and the towelettes are quite big and with a good smell ! Ideal when you travel or when you have kids ! Thank you

Daily Cleansing &Makeup Remover Towelettes, Normal skin

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 30, 2012

Wonderful towelettes with nice smell. They remove makeup good and don't dry my skin

Thick and fresh smelling

Posted by 4735371186591781536 on Oct 21, 2012

Wipes are thick and sturdy and don't break up or disintegrate. Lovely scent and fresh feel on the face.

Smooth

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Nov 29, 2012

I use these in the morning. They make my face feel so smooth. And they never dry my face out.I love these and will continue to buy and use them. The cloth is very soft also.

love this brand.

Posted by Reviewer1901990 on Aug 09, 2011

these wipes do their job and i love the natural ingriedients.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Dec 02, 2011

good

Blum Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2080002 on Dec 06, 2011

Love these as they are made with natural products and New Zealand has nothing like this,except for a natural baby wipe at 3 times the cost.Will buy again,will make great gifts also.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »