love this brand.

Posted by Reviewer1901990 on Aug 09, 2011

these wipes do their job and i love the natural ingriedients.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Dec 02, 2011

good

Blum Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2080002 on Dec 06, 2011

Love these as they are made with natural products and New Zealand has nothing like this,except for a natural baby wipe at 3 times the cost.Will buy again,will make great gifts also.

Very refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1127095 on Mar 30, 2012

Very refreshing and doesn't leave my skin tight like most towelettes.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

Very refreshing while traveling. Smells good, too.

Great! I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3046029 on Jun 28, 2012

The small is not so nica, but I don't care as far as it removes the make-up and does not irritate my eyes. The skin is soft and not dry after using these towelettes.

My favorite!

Posted by garlandchild88 on Jul 31, 2012

It seems good and takes makeup right off. If only it could remove my mascara easily they then other types of makeup, that is probably because my mascara is not natural.

Thes wipes are the bees knees!!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

I love these wipes, no tight skin after removing make-up, no break-outs, removes mascara well. The ylang Ylang smell when fyou first use e wile is string but it soon fades, I like the smell but it takes a few times to get used to it! These wipes are toxic free , organic and all natural, what more could you ask for at the same price as a toxic cleansing wipe you get in the supermarket. Safe, natural and organic facial wipes are sooooo hard to find in Australia so I am very happy iherb stocks these. There is also a pink packet of Blum wipes that are for mature or dry skin and they are great too. I've used both, I tend to get the more moisturizing ones in winter. I will continue to re-order these.

Daily Cleansing &Makeup Remover Towelettes, Normal skin

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 30, 2012

Wonderful towelettes with nice smell. They remove makeup good and don't dry my skin

Thick and fresh smelling

Posted by 4735371186591781536 on Oct 21, 2012

Wipes are thick and sturdy and don't break up or disintegrate. Lovely scent and fresh feel on the face.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »