Not fantastic

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016

This is a very light weight facial wipes that can only remove light powder makeup but not eye makeup.

Sensitive skin friendly

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016

I have extremely sensitive skin, like burning on contact with certain ingredients. Blum Naturals makeup wipes are perfect. No burning, no breakouts. I remove my makeup with these at night ans wash with cleanser in the morning. They don't remove 100% of makeup, but do a darn good job. The scent is light and fruity-floral. I want to try the other scents as well.

toallitas

Posted by 5527770157203917591 on Nov 19, 2014

deja la piel muy limpia..las toallitas no tienen nada que ver con las convencionales...

Works well as a natural product, but not that great

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Sep 29, 2014

You can't expect from a natural makeup remover to completely remove the chemical makeup. You need more a chemical product for that, but this natural one does a good job, i guess. Removing waterproof makeup is out of the question

清洁力强,不刺激

Posted by nancy28 on Apr 08, 2014

这款卸妆湿巾比较温和,只需简单擦拭,就有强大的清洁力,同时不用额外的二次清洁。任何场所都能随时卸妆,方便快捷!

A great for my skin!

Posted by 4801384467148019670 on Mar 06, 2014

I have very picky sensitive skin that reacts to most things. This was amazing to my skin! The texture of the towelettes were just enough to help scrub with out irritating and moist enough to get a good use out of it. The scent was pleasing and I love my skin after using them. I also it contains 30 count! If your skin is picky you need this in your life!

Remove makeup well, not anti-aging

Posted by Mary-B333 on Mar 01, 2014

I really like these, they are great for taking off makeup and super gentle. The scent is mild and unoffensive. I don't notice any particular anti-aging benefits, but that is not to be expected from a simple wipe. My only caveat is that it is preserved with sodium benzoate, and I tend to like to avoid this preservative when possible.

Ok

Posted by 5516859948698429565 on Feb 13, 2014

Dosent take away the eyemakeup tho

No sting on sensitive skin

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 07, 2014

I love these all natural wipes. Did not make my face sting or go red. Works really well to remove makeup and I love the raised side for gently exfoliating. Very good for removing eye makeup and it doesn't make you eyes sting. Will definitely purchase again.

easy pleasant product

Posted by 4756233811884990690 on Feb 06, 2014

always so nice to use when away from home or just late night really cleans everything

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »